© Pateo.nl : Wholly Science - Johan Oldenkamp
What is Wholly Science?
Wholly Science is the Reviving Reunion of Sane Science and Sound Spirituality.
Why Wholly Science?
- Academic “science” is mostly a dogmatic and therefore insane belief system named scientism. It is filled with the erroneous assumptions and false conclusions. But who still conducts unbiased research nowadays?
- Religious “spirituality” includes unsound and indoctrinating mind control systems. Furthermore, almost evertyhing labeled under “spirituality” is not about the Spirit, but instead about the Soul. However, who understands the essential difference between the two nowadays?
- Moreover, science without sound spirituality is uninspired and therefore lifeless. Likewise, spirituality without sane Science is ungrounded and therefore fantasy. Only the reviving reunion of sane science and sound spirituality will lead us to the Truth.
Principles of Wholly Science
Wholly Science offers timeless and universal explanations for the whole of it all.
Wholly Science clarifies and integrates the true wisdom of all ancient mystical scriptures with all modern-day understanding that is truthful.
Wholly Science offers solid explanations to all phenomena, both natural and man-made.
The development of Wholly Science is grounded on just two basic rules:
- The explanation with the broadest scope or the greatest applicability is the most Wholly.
- The simplest explanation is the most scientific (Science).
Wholly Science reunifies:
- Terrestrial & Celestial
- Natural & Supernatural
- Normal & Paranormal
- Physics & Metaphysics
- Chemistry & Alchemy
- Astronomy & Astrology
- Mathematics & Numerology
- Empiricism & Mysticism
Wholly Science connects:
- Right & Left Hemisphere
- Feeling (Heart) & Knowing (Mind)
- Love & Wisdom
- Feminine & Masculine
- Classic & Modern
- Occult & Public
- Esoteric & Exoteric
- East & West
The Wholly Science Education Program
The Wholly Science education program is structured as follows:
- It starts attending one or more introductory lectures on Wholly Science or watching recordings thereof. Look at the agenda of Pateo.nl to see if there will be such a lecture upcomming near you. This first step can also be taken by reading one or more books on Wholly Science, or by watching the first 13 episodes of Pateo TV.
- Next, it is important to first gain sufficient self-knowledge. You can do this for example by participating in the Wholly Science Week. The ninth edition of this retreat and self-knowledge week is held in May 2017 in the German region of Sauerland.
- Then you study the 30 fundamentals of Wholly Science. This can be done by taking part in a study group, or by following the video course.
After you have mastered the fundamentals of Wholly Science, you can soon choose to continue with one or more advanced courses (which are currently still under construction):
- Nutrition & Health (herein are covered: nutrition, preparing balanced meals, and health fostering approaches that are bundled as Salveology)
- Movement & Endurance (herein are covered various training and exercise methods, including Qi Gong and Yoga)
- Communication & Performance (herein are covered, among other things: Fair Talk and Individual Effectiveness Training)
On top of the fundamentals of Wholly Science, you can study the episodes of Wholly Scripture TV. Finally, in order to complete your Wholly Science education program, you can follow the online Wholly Man Training Course.
This webpage on Wholly Science is also available in
© Pateo.nl : This page was last updated on 2017/05/23.